budget requirement is $5,000. We can create for budgets larger than $5,000 but not smaller.
is calculated largely according to the square footage of your space. Generally, the cost is $22 – $30 per square foot.
How Much Does All Of This Cost?
Many factors go into determining a project’s cost. Ultimately, we try to create a project based upon your individual budget. However, it is often the case that you may not have an idea what your budget will be and may need a way to determine a “ballpark” cost. For those times, you may be able to use the following formulas to calculate a cost estimate.
Keep in mind, with mural work you are purchasing art, not a product such as an automobile or appliance. In many cases there is room to adjust fees to fit your budget. We suggest you contact us for help in establishing a cost for your specific area or theme design.
While murals are largely based upon square footage, 3-D pieces such as props, architectural sculptures, sign-in desks, kiosks, dimensional signs, etc. must be priced on an individual basis. for 3-D environments, we have found that a cost of approximately $1,000 per production day in addition to the mural costs, is fairly accurate. Again, we prefer to design for your unique budget, so we invite you to contact us for a free budget consultation.
Mural prices are based upon SQUARE FEET.
(Square Feet is determined by multiplying HEIGHT of wall by WIDTH.)
Under 500 sqft = $30 sqft
500sf – 1000 sqft = $25 sqft
Above 1000 sqft = $22 sqft
There is a $5,000 minimum for all mural work.
BASIC MURAL COSTS:
• Concept Drawings: $1000. Includes up to 3 drawings and up to 2 sets of redraws (if needed). The Concept Drawing fee will be subtracted from your project cost so there will be no cost for drawings if your project is booked.
• Additional cost may be added for highly detailed, complex or text-filled murals.
• Less detailed or saturated areas may qualify for a significantly reduced cost per square foot.
• Additional cost may be added for murals taller than 1 story (13 feet).
• Additional cost may be added for exterior murals.
MURAL ONLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
→ 50% of Basic Mural Cost due 30 days before start of mural painting.
→ 50% of Basic Mural Cost due the last day of mural painting.
→ 100% of Travel Costs due 2 weeks before start of mural painting.
• Project cost includes travel (within 90 radius of Atlanta, GA), materials, all staff & assistants.
• For distances farther than 90 mile radius of Atlanta, GA, there is an additional charge for every additional 250 miles to travel. Contact us for details.
• For additional fees or costs, please contact Imagination Atmospheres: 423-762-2932.
We Work With Your Specific Budget
Many factors can influence pricing and we are always willing to work with you on making a mural design fit your budget. Please contact us to discuss budget details and options.